BROKER PARTICIPATION TERMS
A commission of 1% of the construction amount will be paid to the licensed Real Estate Broker whose registered buyer pays for, closes title, and settles in full for any property sold in the competition under the following terms and conditions.
- Register the prospective buyer for the specific property prior to any construction of the property by the buyer.
- Registration must be received at the offices of 1Habitat1 Management Corp. via Mail or overnight delivery, fax, or email of pdf to management@1Habitat1.com
- Registration Contract Form must be signed by both the prospective buyer and the broker and completed in its entirety.
- Accompany and sign-in with the prospect of any contract agreement of the property.
- Register, attend, and with, or for, the prospect, and sign all necessary documents at the competition.
- No Broker will be recognized for a prospect who was previously contacted by or has directly contacted 1Habitat1 Management Corp.
- Commissions will be paid only upon closing and receipt of commissions by 1Habitat1 Management Corp. A complete registration file on all prospects will be maintained. All Registrations accepted by 1Habitat1 Management Corp. will be acknowledged in writing and available at the Luxury Estate Grand Show registration website.
- No commission will be paid to any Broker or Agent participating as a Principal or on behalf of the Broker/Agent’s Principal in the purchase of the Property or by any member of the Agent’s immediate family. An Affidavit may be required that the Broker is serving only as a Broker and not as a principal.
- Only the first Agent registering a prospective buyer will be honored.
- Broker acknowledges that they are representing their client as a “Buyers Broker” only.
- There can be no exceptions to the procedure and no verbal registration will be accepted. Procedures for Broker qualifications as here outlined will be strictly enforced. No one is authorized to make exceptions to these rules. The Broker Registration Form must be completed in its entirety or it will not be accepted.